THANK YOU for helping
to raise $90,000
for the first phase of the project.
We are working to raise
$110,000 $80,000 $70,000 $60,000 to complete Phase Two. We already have four lead gifts!
PHASE One (2017)
- Cutting windows and doors into walls
- New windows
- New Doors
- Repainting the space
- Window shades
PHASE Two (2018)
- New flooring ($45,000)
- Sound and lighting for events ($15,000)
- Acoustic improvements ($15,000)
- Additional tables and seating ($10,000)
- Ceiling Fans ($10,000)
- Stage Curtains (10,000)
- Floor & Carpet/upholstery cleaning machine ($15,000)
- Upgrade access and parking on the east side of the Gym
- Solar awnings for windows and doors
- Plaza on west side of Gym that connects to Calaway room
The Gym Renovation Project will not only result in daylight streaming into the space from windows, doors, we want to upgrade the space so it can host a much greater range of events – during the day as well as at night. Our Calaway Room already hosts an amazing range of events and activities and we’d like the gym to be able to do the same – at 3x times the size.
Contact Colin at 963-3221 x3 or by email to arrange a tour of the project.
Thanks to the Gates Family Foundation for a $12,500 grant and the Thrift Store of Aspen for a $5,000 grant for Phase One of the Gym Renovation.