(Failure to follow these policies will result in a loss of deposit)
- The renter will occupy the rented facilities for a period not to exceed the time specified on the application, for the stated purposes only, and will only occupy the spaces leased unless permission has been granted to occupy additional spaces.
- The renter realizes that the Third Street Center is a multi-tenant facility and community center and will therefore respect the rights of others to occupy other portions of the facility. The renters will not cause undue noise or disturbances that may disturb persons occupying other portions of the building.
- Event decoration plans must be approved by the Third Street Center. Nothing may be hung on walls ceilings or windows without prior consent. Only removable masking tape may be used.
- All food, decorations and personal effects will be removed by end of rental period, or additional charges may apply.
- Music in the space must not be louder than 85 decibles to avoid disturbing residential neighbors. All music must be off by 10pm unless event is community oriented and has special permission from the Third Street Center.
- All events must remove their own trash immediately after event and dispose of it offsite. (There is the option of following Third Street Center’s Zero Waste policy which allows the use of compostable cups and dinnerware. All waste must be sorted correctly into compost and recycle bins. Compostable products may be purchased from the Third Street Center.)
- Third Street Center is a non-smoking facility.
- Third Street Center is a dog friendly facility; however, all dogs must be on a leash and with owner at all times.
- Youth groups must be attended by the proper number of adults.
- Third Street Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The renter is responsible for all participants attending their event, and will be responsible for any and all damages caused by a participant.
- The renter is responsible for all damages incurred during, set-up and take down of the event.
- If additional cleaning is required by the center after the event (beyond estimate) the renter will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $60/hour.
- The renter shall obey all laws of the State of Colorado and the Town of Carbondale.
- The renter will defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Third Street Center against any and all claims and losses arising in any way out of the use of the facility by the organization, any of its members or participants.
- All after-hour (evening and weekend) private and large public events require a security guard to be present at the event. The number of security guards depends on the size of the event and if alcohol is served.
- If event is public and alcohol is being served, the renter must obtain a “Special Event Liquor Permit” from the Town of Carbondale and is responsible for having a TIPS person present.
- Half of the rental fee and the entire damage deposit shall be paid when the Facility Agreement is signed, with the remaining portion of the rental fee due 1 week prior to the event.
- No refunds of the deposit will be given if the event is cancelled less than 1 week prior to the scheduled time. If the event is scheduled more than 2 months in advance, no refunds will be made if cancelled less than 1 month prior to the scheduled date of the event.
- The cleaning/damage deposit shall be returned to the renter within two weeks after the event, if the facility is left in a clean, undamaged condition and Zero Waste policies were followed.
- Third Street Center may, at its discretion, deny anyone the use of the facilities.I agree to all of the above conditions.
Third Street Center___________________________________